MyIR™ stands for My Immunization Record, a public portal that can securely pull vaccination records from ImmuNet, Maryland’s Immunization Information System. Once registered with MyIR™, you will be able to obtain official vaccination records for daycare, camps, schools, or employment if your or your children were administered vaccinations in the State of Maryland.
Step 1 – Account Set Up
- When filling out the registration information, the system will attempt to match your personal information with what is on record in ImmuNet. Enter your First name and Last Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Email, and Password for your account.
- These fields are reserved for users 18 years or older; parents or guardians can obtain their children’s records by adding them in Step 3 of the registration process.
Step 2 – Info Needed for Record Look Up
- Enter your Phone number, Address, City, State and Zip code. Select if you want to receive a SMS Text or phone call for your PIN code, if there is a match in ImmuNet.
Step 3 – Add My Children
- To request records for your child that is under the age of 18, select the green button titled, “add child/children”.
- Type in each box the First Name, Last Name, Date of Birth and Gender for the child that you are requesting records for.
- If you need to add more dependents, click on the add dependents button and repeat the process for each of the additional dependent. To remove a dependent, select the remove button that is under the dependent’s information.
- If you are not entering any dependents select next.
- Note. You can also add dependents after you have successfully registered on the main home page.
Step 4 – Confirm & Register
- Select how you found out about MyIR™.
- For security purposes, in the blank space, enter the word displayed to confirm and complete your MyIR™ registration process.
- Then, check the box next to the following agreement, I agree that I have read and accepted the Conditions of Use and our Privacy Notice.
- Click Register Now.
If Match Found in ImmuNet
- You will proceed to the Online Verification Results Page and you will be able to enter the PIN number that is sent to your phone via SMS text or phone call.
If Match NOT Found in ImmuNet
- You will proceed to the Online Verification Results Page and see these options to try and obtain verification.
- Try Maryland Department of Health Assisted Verification- the link will take you to the online record request form for the Maryland Department of Health, ImmuNet - Maryland Immunization Information System page. To finish the process, complete the instructions on this page.
- Try updating your information in “MyProfile” and attempt online verification again
- Contact the MyIR™ Help Desk for Support
STC September 2019- Version 1